Job Openings PHILIPPINES_Store & Administration Manager
About the job PHILIPPINES_Store & Administration Manager
- Be in charge of all daily operations of all assigned stores, drive the staff to achieve sales targets with measurable results.
- Lead and provide constant support to all Store & Administration Managers in terms of daily retail operations.
- Recruit, manage, train, develop and coach all staff, ensure that they are well-versed of product and that excellent customers services are provided.
- Ensure that product Visual Merchandising and Store Presentation are in line with the guidelines provided brand in charge .
- Co-ordinate and provide feedbacks constantly to the supporting teams both locally as well as in the Head Office in terms of Product, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, IT and HR.
- Study customers trends and behaviors in the different stores managed & propose workable programs to drive sales based on the trends.
- Ensure optimal inventory in each store and guide store teams how to achieve this.
- Liaise with local Shopping Mall partners in regards to ongoing & upcoming promotional programs & takes initiative to propose tactical programs in collaborative effort.
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports as requested by the Head Office
- Prepare store visit plan and ensure regular frequency of visit plus provide status update of the store visits.
- Work and co-ordinate with local office & International Business Development. Department to source for prospective business opportunities
- Be updated about competitors promotions & submit weekly recaps.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the superior and Management.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fashion retail operation with at least 3 years of store management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership qualities and managerial skills.
- Strong proficiency in English, bilingual is preferred.
- Confident, dynamic, proactive, sales-oriented, motivated with committed work attitude.
- Specialize in customer service with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Solid ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high sense of responsibility and strong organizational skills, ability to recognize and react to changing work demands is required.
- Goal oriented with the ability to create winning results.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Commit to work on long hours, weekends, and Public Holidays as needed.