Job Openings Sales Manager - Fashion
About the job Sales Manager - Fashion
- Initiating sales strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing change to achieve sales operational objectives
- Forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions to meets sales financial objectives
- Forecasting and developing annual sales; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; recommending pricing strategies; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand to determines annual and gross-profit plans
- Coordinating with Marketing Manager and Merchandise Planning Manager in regard to marketing communication tools, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans to accomplish sales objectives
- Researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product ranges; coordinating new product development to improve product marketability and profitability
- Performing effective people management to accomplish sales objectives
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Searching for prospective locations for new store openings within Thailand