Job Openings Voice of Customer Program Specialist
About the job Voice of Customer Program Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and lead new and emerging VoC programs that provide the organization with actionable customer experience insights. This includes survey design and operations, reporting, analysis, and the closed loop process.
- Lead internal change management and training efforts related to new VoC programs.
- Top line and in-depth analysis of customer data to determine significance of trends and impact on business and customer health
- Utilize different technologies to gather and synthesize customer feedback data with associated business data to determine key drivers of customer success, loyalty, risk, churn and overall experience, and then translate that into actionable insights.
- Facilitate cross-functional insight reviews and action-planning meetings with internal stakeholders
- Support the execution and manage all transformational change programmes on time and within budget to realize measurable financial benefit;
- Proactively gather and understand customer feedback so customer responses directly improve the product and customer experience.
- Responsible for conducting surveys for Competitive analysis and market trend;
- Proactively identify concerns and recommend solutions to improve customer effort at every touchpoint in User journey on JDID Platform and improve the quality by working with Project team, product team, operations and policy teams;
- Interpret reporting and analysis to drive service excellence initiatives, and use insights from data to drive product improvements on both user facing processes and agent facing tools and systems;
- Identify training needs, process improvements and tech improvements, to ensure first line service quality meets targets and provides a stellar customer experience.
Required Skills / Experience
- At least 5+ years direct experience in Customer Experience, Customer Insights, or Market Research in an IT or SAAS.
- Experience managing global customer listening posts, such as NPS programs, advisory boards, transactional survey programs, or event-based survey.
- Knowledge of a variety of survey design and research methods
- Experience in analysing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
- Experience applying statistical techniques and working knowledge of statistics concepts.
- Experience designing and developing reports; Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers;
- Experience building, managing and influencing relationships with senior stakeholders, using data to generate insights and solving complex problems;
- Strong leadership, self-motivated and able to thrive in ambiguity and in a matrix environment;
- Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills
- Experience using Qualtrics, Medallia, Gainsight or similar enterprise level survey tools a plus
- Experience in eCommerce or marketplace platform is a plus