About the job SEO Lead
Responsibility for the whole CRM: Build and maintain lifecycle of customer, performance analyst, trends observer, coaching & managing the team, managing budget, CRM program and activity, and lead the project & endless initiative.
- Analyze & Improve lifecycle of customer with program and activity.
- Observe trends in the online market, especially online shoppers behaviors and technology.
- Manage team & budget.
- Build, manage, execution, and analysis of electronic direct marketing channel, such as Email Marketing, Push Notification, and SMS.
- Work closely with campaign manager to determine the best campaign for our audience.
- Use all data insight to construct effective campaigns, ensuring relevance to our audience.
- Assessment and predict all post campaign results critically to drive improvements in next campaigns.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve electronic direct marketing activity.
- Create activity plan for electronic direct marketing.
- Weekly & Monthly reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Minimum 5 years of Digital CRM / digital marketing experience & 3 years as CRM Manager.
- Having experiences in handling FMCG CRM.
- Technical proficiency knowledge of HTML & CSS is essential.
- High comfort level to process data with excel.
- Hands-on experience in using electronic direct marketing platform(s).
- Good communication skills in (both written and verbal).
- A logical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- A self-starter, enthusiastic and passionate about Digital CRM.
- Flexible and resilient – comfortable with working in a dynamic environment.
- Innovative and creative – solving problems and creating new ways of doing things.