Job Openings Category Development Coordinator
About the job Category Development Coordinator
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Preferred have both combination in Retail as Merchandiser/Buyer and FMCG companies as Trade Marketing/Key Account
- Understand the trend in E-Commerce platform each category product
- Experiences in e-Commerce, Fintech, or any Digital Industry are a point plus
- Open-minded and a good team player
- Creative, diligent, meticulous, and tidy in work.
- Familiar with excel and PowerPoint, and analytical thinking
- Develop category management strategies to improve sales results and deliver Mom & Baby Department category objectives.
- Identify opportunities for category development based on consumer insights.
- Assist Category manager in the category management procedures.
- Provide feedback on current category management systems to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program.
- Responsible in the development and implementation of category plans.
- Analyze sales & marketing data and provide recommendations to increase sales.
- Collaborate with suppliers and Merchandisers to implement promotional and marketing events.
- Coordinate, Develop and engage suppliers in having the right Join Business Planning to increase higher participation of Suppliers in JD.ID program.
- Develop innovative marketing solutions that are both comprehensive and cost-effective.