Job Openings Tax Specialist
About the job Tax Specialist
- Research and analyze the impact of federal and state income tax law changes to the enterprise
- Perform tax research, stay ahead of industry changes – tax planning and strategies
- Tax compliance (corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals)
- Develop tax account reconciliations along with journal entries every month
- Maintain Tax related schedules and assist with year-end tax projections
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- English proficiency is a must
- 1-3 year experience in Tax especially E-faktur system and withholding tax
- Prior experience in public accounting and tax
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Well-rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals and businesses
- Full-Time position(s) available.