About the job CX Project Specialist
JD.ID CS expansion team is seeking a Customer Experience (CX) Senior Project Specialist to support expansion projects. The role will be focused on establishing CX management mechanisms and frameworks, and to manage CX by focusing on two main areas of work i) Emerging Customer Impacting Issues Management and ii) Project Management.Working with multiple operational teams including Marketplace, UI/UX, Product, Technology, Retail, Marketing, Transportation, Legal and CS Support teams, the Customer Experience Project Manager will understand and report on the shopping experience processes impacting CX, and work on continuous improvement projects with the relevant teams to drive solutions which improve the customer experience.
The successful candidate will be an excellent analyst, communicator and influencer with the ability to drive change throughout the organization. To analyze and drive process improvements, this role requires frequent interactions with stakeholders within and outside of CS organization, mainly Retail teams.The role will be based in Jakarta reporting to Manager of Business Improvements Team, CX.
- Establish all the policies and CX management processes pertaining to the expansion projects, in partnership with different Stakeholders
- Oversee the customer experience from the checkout to the end of the customer life cycle
- Root-cause and identify customer issues and build effective long-term solutions
- Develop a portfolio of Customer Experience enhancement initiatives
- Benchmark and advocate for processes that would improve the shopping experience
- Establish a Voice of the Customer (VOC) framework, contact reduction / defect elimination mechanisms and CX improvement culture with Retail team
- Daily interaction with Stakeholders to ensure a prompt response to emerging customer impacting issues
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on how product features and website performance impacts CX.
- Act as the liaison between various JDID teams, providing reporting and analysis to ensure change is driven in the areas which have the biggest potential for CX improvement
- Understand, analyze and communicate metrics such as CPO, DAU, Repurchase rate.
- Analyze and propose process improvement initiatives within every step of the shopping experience
- Work with internal teams to benchmark and design processes which improve the shopping experience
- Establish awareness of the way business operates to ensure process improvement initiatives can be driven through without friction
- Project management of initiatives identified to improve the shopping experience
- Oversee the roll-out of initiatives by working closely with various teams and departments
- Communicate and present CX KPI reports and initiatives to the senior management, functional departments as well as external partners
- Partner with the management team to align the customer experience initiatives and projects with the company's objectives
- Drive the customer-centric mindset in the organization by promoting CX collaboration with other teams
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of JDID systems and processes
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes
- Successful candidate will be able to manage several projects/initiatives at same time.
- Track record of sourcing and analyzing multiple sources of data to provide clear reporting of issues and how they affect the shopping experience
- Demonstrated skills in communicating (both verbally and in writing), and influencing stakeholders across multiple disciplines and different levels of the business
- Capability to make efficient and effective process improvement proposals
- Flexibility to respond quickly to change and to reprioritize in the face of emerging issues and daily operation’s needs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to solve problems even with limited information
- Strong evidence of relationship-building across various internal departments within an organization
- College degree is required
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Fluent Bahasa and English
- Experience within Customer Service or Retail organizations is a strong plus
- Working knowledge of Data
- Mandarin skills will be a plus