Job Openings Warehouse Cost Control Specialist
About the job Warehouse Cost Control Specialist
- Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost
- Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize cost
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers
- Forecasting, Budgeting and Control Actual Cost Spending for Department
- Providing and control monthly accrual department expense
- Developing and Implementing cost control SOP
- Understand entire of the business and how productivity impacts profitability Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Overall Cost Report
Requirements (Education, Relevant Experiences, Technical Skill, Specific Soft Skills required)
- At least Bachelor's degree and has experience 3 or more years in Cost Management / Cost Control
- Proficiency in MS. Office; especially Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point, Ms. Visio, etc; Excel skill including: Report & Dashboard Creation, Data Analysis, Flow Chart, etc (will be tested).
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Critical & Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
- Preferably specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Strong in communication and logical thinking Fluent in English.