Job Openings Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the job Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process which includes sourcing, screening, phone interviews, interview coordination & contract offering.
- Manage the various recruitment channels (e.g. job portals, universities, headhunters).
- Coordinate the interview process to ensure an outstanding candidate experience.
- Working with internal line managers to understand their requirements across different levels of hiring for the company.
- Ability to identify suitable candidates, through database searches, Internet & media job postings, target searches and personal networking.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Communication or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fluent in English. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Proactive and independent with proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.