Job Openings JD Ads Senior Specialist
About the job JD Ads Senior Specialist
- Sell or solicit JD advertising product (space, time, or media) in publications, signage, TV, radio, or Internet establishments or public spaces.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers to sell new advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services.
- Explain to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Obtain and study information about clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices to offer effective sales presentations and appropriate product assistance.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts, using computer.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Draw up contracts for advertising work, and collect payments due.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Inform customers of available options for advertisement artwork, and provide samples.
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising, depending on medium used.
- Write copy as part of layout and determine advertising medium to be used, and prepare sample advertisements within the selected medium for presentation to customers.
- Gather all relevant material for bid processes, and coordinate bidding and contract approval.
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies to develop promotional plans.
- Identify new advertising markets, and propose products to serve them.
- Arrange for commercial taping sessions, and accompany clients to sessions.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows, and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts, and increase knowledge.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling advertising or media.
- Past experience in working with SMBs/UMKM as well as MNC brands will be preferred.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management.
- Experienced in conducting successful training and documentations in marketing or ads solutions.
- Excellent project management skills. Proven success records to handle multiple marketing projects and deliver on time and on budget.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to extract key insights from data and translate into key action plans on future campaign optimizations.
- Customer-focused, with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers and build effective relationships.
- A university degree or equivalent professional qualification in marketing.