About the job Floor Manager (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
JobAdventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with two of the large temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional and close team, where you can develop your qualities as a Floor Manager?
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in the Netherlands that are looking for experienced people.
Location of the vacancy: Multiple locations in The Netherlands
- Offer customer suggestions from the menu (food and beverage) and attend to any needs they may have.
- Supervise the service (must establish direct communication between kitchen and dining room).
- Supervise that the maximum quality (products and service) is offered to the customers.
- Organization of the work team
- Shift planning.
- To be responsible for the perfect compliance with all health and safety standards at work.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Encourage customer service, welcome, and attention.
- Are close and kind.
- Are consistent and persevering.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Are self-sufficient and responsible.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 11,75 - 12,50 euros gross /hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned.
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.