About the job Pastry Chef (Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a Pastry Chef? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in preparing a variety of desserts, cakes, and other sweet products.
- Skills to cook high-quality delicacies.
- Knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Compliant with health and safety standards to provide the best possible service to customers.
- Have a good level of English (B2 minimum) or German.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Prepare a wide variety of products such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, etc.
- Create new and interesting desserts.
- Decorate cakes using different frostings, toppings, etc.
- Control stocks of bakery ingredients.
- Checking the quality of material and the condition of equipment and devices used for baking.
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants to work more efficiently.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen station and comply with health and safety standards.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 maximum) /6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (approx. 1.800 - 2100 net).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- Hold European nationality/passport.
- Experience as a Pastry Chef.
- Studies and training in the gastronomy sector.
- It is vital that you have a minimum of an Intermediate level of English or German. (B1 +)
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.