About the job Chef de Partie (Austrian Alps)
Starting at the end of November- beginning December!
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a Chef de Partie? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
Who are we looking for?
Hard-working, enthusiastic, and adventurous people who are passionate about what they do and have the needed cooking skills. Creative and proactive individuals able to deal with unforeseen situations in the kitchen. Men or women who are self-sufficient and responsible, but above all, friendly and open.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Prepare menus in collaboration with your team.
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at cooking stations.
- Enforce high standards of health and hygiene.
- Help maintain a smooth and friendly cooperative environment.
- Carry out joint activities in cooperation with the Chef and/or Sous Chef.
- Display high professional competence and focus on service quality.
- Plan the daily operations and order stock.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 maximum) / 6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (approx. 1.800 - 2.400 net).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- European nationality/passport is mandatory.
- Experience as a Chef de partie in hotels for at least more than 1 year.
- Studies and training in the gastronomy sector.
- It is vital that you have a minimum of an Intermediate level of English. (B1 +).
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.