About the job Cook Assistant (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
JobAdventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with two of the large temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in the Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to take charge of their kitchens.
Locations of the vacancy: Multiple destinations
Cities near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Utrecht, Breda, Goes... ¡We have different destinations for you!
You will perform routine kitchen tasks, such as organizing stations and ingredients so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
Who you are:
We are looking for an ambitious Cook assistant to assist in the preparation of delicious dishes in the kitchen.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- You are passionate about cooking and preparing food.
- You have at least 6 months of experience in a similar position.
- You have a good level of English (B1-B2).
- Able to follow instructions in addition to health and safety rules in the kitchen.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment as part of a team.
- You are a real team player who can work in an international team.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 11,75 euros gross/hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned.
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- Good English level (minimum B1)
- Some experience in the sector
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.