About the job Dishwasher (Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a dishwasher? We work with a large network of 4 to 5 * hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
Who are we looking for?
As a dishwasher, you will be responsible for keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, and the crockery ready to serve impeccably clean dishes to the customers. You have ability to follow instructions, assist in various tasks and manage time. Also, attention to detail and hygiene standars.
Your main functions will be:
- Collect used cooking equipment from the dining room and kitchen areas.
- Loading and unloading dishwashers.
- Storing clean dishes, glasses, and equipment properly.
- Ensure that clean dishes, glasses, and utensils are always in sufficient supply.
- Keep cleaning products in stock.
- Sanitize the kitchen area.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 maximum)/6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (approx. 1.600- 1.700 net).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- European nationality/passport is mandatory.
- Experience as a breakfast cook in hotels for at least more than 1 year.
- Studies and training in the gastronomy sector.
- It is vital that you have a minimum of an Intermediate level of English. (B1 +) and basic German level (A2).
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.