About the job Waiter (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
JobAdventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with two of the large temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in the Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to take charge of their restaurants.
Locations of the vacancy: Multiple destinations
Cities near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Utrecht, Breda, Goes... ¡We have different destinations for you!
As a waiter, you will work independently and exhibit sound expertise with the tray, indispensable for fast and agile customer service. You display high professional competence and focus on service quality.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have extensive experience with the use of the tray, accustomed to carrying weight during a working day moving all kinds of drinks, glasses, beer mugs, plates, etc.
- Encourage customer service, welcome, and attention.
- Are close and kind.
- Are consistent and persevering.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Are self-sufficient and responsible.
- Have a fluent level of English as you are in direct contact with the client.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 11,75 euros gross/hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned.
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.