About the job Receptionist with German ( Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe, concretely in the Austrian Alps. Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a receptionist? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
Your main functions will be:
- As a Front Desk employee, you are responsible for the daily routine within the reception.
- First point of contact for the guests.
- Solving problems of the guests.
- Check in and check out.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 maximum) / 6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (approx. 1.500 1-800 net).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- European nationality/passport is mandatory.
- Experience as a Front Desk employee in hotels for at least more than 1 year.
- Studies and training in the hospitality sector.
- It is vital that you have fluent English + German.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.