About the job Dishwasher ( Frisian Islands)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in The Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in The Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to work in the kitchen.
Location of the vacancy: Frisian Islands (Schiermonnikoog, Ameland, Terschelling, Vlieland, and Texel).
You will develop your skills working in one of the five world heritage islands in the Netherlands.
Your main functions will be:
As a dishwasher, you will be responsible for keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, ready to serve impeccably clean dishes to the customers.
- Collect used cooking equipment from the dining room and kitchen areas.
- Loading and unloading dishwashers.
- Storing clean dishes, glasses, and equipment properly.
- Ensure that clean dishes, glasses, and utensils are always in sufficient supply.
- Keep cleaning products in stock.
- Sanitize the kitchen area.
What do we offer?
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Salary from 12,12 euros gross per hour ( + 21 years old). 2.000 euros gross per month.
- Weekly salary payments.
- Accommodation in a sharing housing is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost, around 55 - 65 per week. Always close to the workplace.
- Minimum 2 meals are included in your work hours.
- Workweeks are an average of min. 35 and max. 60 hours (high season is always more than 40 hours per week).
- The working schedule will be provided by the restaurant/hotel.
- Subsidized Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 per week.
- On the island you can rent a bicycle relatively cheaply or the establishment can provide you with one.
- Boat ticket: Paid by Job Adventures partners in the Netherlands.
- 8 % holiday allowance.
- Help and assistance in Spanish throughout the process: communication, interviews, and information.
- A hostel´s night paid for us in Groningen. The following day our colleagues will stay with you to manage your BSN number at the city hall.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- Good English level (minimum B1+).
- Some experience in the sector.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.