About the job Chef de Partie (Frisian Islands)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in The Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants and establishments in The Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to take charge of their kitchens.
Location of the vacancy: Frisian Islands (Schiermonnikoog, Ameland, Terschelling, Vlieland and Texel).
You will develop your cooking skills working in one of the five world heritage islands in the Netherlands.
Your main functions will be:
- Elaborate and plan menus and dishes of the day.
- Create preparation lists for the kitchen team.
- Manage food inventory and costs.
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed.
- Monitor food storage and place orders.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
- Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage and work areas.
What do we offer?
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Salary from 15- 15,50 euros gross per hour. 2.550 euros gross per month and TIPS 300 euros net per month!
- Weekly salary payments.
- Accommodation in a sharing housing is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost, around 55 - 65 per week. Always close to the workplace.
- Minimum 2 meals are included in your work hours.
- Workweeks are an average of min. 35 and max. 60 hours (high season is always more than 40 hours per week).
- The working schedule will be provided by the restaurant/hotel.
- Subsidized Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 per week.
- On the island you can rent a bicycle relatively cheaply or the establishment can provide you one.
- Boat ticket: Paid by Job Adventures partners in the Netherlands.
- 8 % holiday allowance.
- Help and assistance in Spanish throughout the process: communication, interviews, and information.
- A hostel´s night paid for us in Groningen. The following day our colleagues will stay with you to manage your BSN number at the city hall.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Independent cook.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Good level of English.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.