About the job Stock Replenisher (Frisian Islands)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in The Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Location of the vacancy: Frisian Islands (Terschelling).
You will develop your cooking skills working in one of the five world heritage islands in the Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
Adventurous, enthusiastic, motivated, consistent and persevering young people. Who have a positive, self-reliant and responsible attitude. Passionate about learning new things. With some experience and engaged in the pursuit of learning and enriching their lives on a professional and personal level.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Greet customers when they are in the store and provide excellent customer service.
- Handle payments and operate cash registers.
- Ensure our shelves are fully stocked for our guests.
- Work with the team to help keep all areas clean and safe.
- Prepare fresh bakery products.
What do we offer?
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Salary from 11,75 gross ( + 21 years old).
- Weekly salary payments.
- Accommodation in a sharing housing is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost, around 55 - 65 per week. Always close to the workplace.
- Workweeks are an average of min. 35 and max. 60 hours (high season is always more than 40 hours per week).
- The working schedule will be provided by the supermarket.
- Subsidized Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 per week.
- On the island you can rent a bicycle relatively cheaply or the establishment can provide you one.
- Boat ticket: Paid by Job Adventures partners in the Netherlands.
- 8 % holiday allowance.
- Help and assistance in Spanish throughout the process: communication, interviews, and information.
- A hostel´s night paid for us in Groningen. The following day our colleagues will stay with you to manage your BSN number at the city hall.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- You are a hospitality enthusiast.
- You are a real team player who can work in an international team.
- You have a good level of English (B1-B2).
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.