About the job Breakfast Cook (Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a breakfast cook? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
The Breakfast Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest level of food quality is delivered to guests in the morning. The Breakfast Cook acts as an ambassador in the kitchen and is a key member of the culinary team. Prepare and present all food products, specifically, but not limited to Breakfast service.
Your main functions will be:
- To prepare, cook and serve breakfast at the required service time and standard.
- To undertake any catering task as directed by the Line Manager.
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required.
- To serve customers in a quick, polite manner always ensuring good customer service.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 (maximum) / 6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (1.600 -1.700 nett).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- European nationality/passport is mandatory.
- Experience as a breakfast cook in hotels for at least more than 1 year.
- Studies and training in the gastronomy sector.
- It is vital that you have a minimum of an Intermediate level of English. (B1 +) and basic German level (A2).
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.