About the job Sous Chef ( Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organisation, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe, concretely in the Austrian Alps. Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a Sous Chef ? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg
Who are we looking for?
For an upper-class Hotel of the 4* category, we are looking for a Sous Chef m/f with experience in the hotel industry or fine dining.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- You support the Head Chef of this small Team in all duties.
- Menu planning, purchasing, stock keeping, scheduling.
- Supervising the Team.
- As well as preparation of all dishes, presentation, and finalization.
- The hotel also offers half board as well as a small a la carte menu for house guests and walk ins.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 40 hrs/ 5 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (approx. 2.900 - 3.000 gross).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- Culinary education or a successfully completed apprenticeship is required,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- High-quality standards.
- Team player mentality and love for detail and the profession in general.
- Fluent German or English language skills are a must.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.