About the job Housekeeper (Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organisation, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe, concretely in the Austrian Alps.
Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a housekeeper? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has hospitality experience as a housekeeper, is flexible and is used to working under pressure at key moments. Quality and hygiene are paramount in-room preparation. They should be able to clean and prepare the rooms for a good welcome to the guest. Adaptability, flexibility, hygiene, and the ability to adapt to the culture in another country and another language are of vital importance.
Your main functions will be:
- Performs cleaning duties in the guest's rooms.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service.
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed.
- Responds timely to guests' special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains the inventory of necessary supplies.
- Reports necessary maintenance items.
- Follows departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 maximum) /6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (approx. 1.500 - 1.600 net).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- European nationality/passport is mandatory.
- Experience as a housekeeper in hotels for at least more than 1 year.
- Studies and training in the hospitality sector.
- It is vital that you have a minimum of an Intermediate level of English. (B1 +) and A2 German level.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.