About the job Housekeeper (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
JobAdventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with two of the large temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in the Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to take charge of their kitchens.
Locations of the vacancy: Multiple destinations
Cities near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Utrecht, Breda, Goes... ¡We have different destinations for you!
Your main functions will be:
As a housekeeper, you will be responsible of keeping the rooms and common areas clean and make the guest feel at home. You will maintain the highest standard in all our hotel rooms. You have to be reliable, flexible, friendly, and happy to be a key part of the team that strives for success.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors of any damages, deficits, and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace them when appropriate.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 11,75 euros gross/hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- Experience in this position
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Be organized and have strong communication skills in English.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.