About the job Sushi Chef (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in The Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Location of the vacancy: Multiple locations in The Netherlands
Cities near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Utrecht, Breda, Goes... ¡We have different destinations for you!
Sushi chef responsibilities include handling a wide variety of raw fish and other ingredients, managing food stocks and working with attention to detail to serve all dishes to quality standards.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced sushi chef
- You are positive, you radiate this in your attitude and personality, and you take on the challenge.
- You like the speed in the kitchen, and you can keep an overview.
- You speak a minimum intermediate level of English (B1+).
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 11,75 - 12,50 euros gross /hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized. for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned.
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.