About the job Kosmetic & Massage ( Austrian Alps)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in Austria to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Would you like to be part of a professional friendly team environment where you can develop your skills as a Kosmetik & Massage employee? We work with a large network of 4* to 5* hotels located in the amazing Austrian Alps.
Location of the vacancy: Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
Who are we looking for?
A professional person delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner. Maintaining equipment and sample inventory of products. Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have the ability to put clients at ease and create a relaxing environment.
- Have good communication skills, to explain treatments to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A sympathetic and caring attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A neat and tidy appearance.
What do we offer?
- Employment in one of our 4 *, 4 * Superior, or 5 * associated hotels.
- Hotels in Austrian Alps: Vorarlberg, Tirol, Kärnten, Steiermark, Salzburg.
- Type of contract (contract period): seasonal or permanent, depending on the hotel.
- Minimum number of hours in the contract is 48 hrs: however, in the winter season work between 48-54 (maximum) / 6 days.
- Net salary (13 or 14 salaries per year).
- Salary: (1.500 1.600 net).
- Trial period of 2 to 3 weeks.
- Free accommodation and meals.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Assistance throughout the whole process free of charge.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the round-trip airfare to Austria!
- European nationality/passport is mandatory.
- Experience as a kosmetik & Massage employee in hotels for at least more than 1 year.
- 1 year course / diploma.
- It is vital that you have a minimum of an Intermediate level of German (B1) and fluent English.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.