About the job Chef de Partie (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
JobAdventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with two of the large temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in the Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to take charge of their kitchens.
Locations of the vacancy: Multiple destinations
Cities near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Utrecht, Breda, Goes... ¡We have different destinations for you!
Your main functions will be:
As a Chef de partie, you direct kitchen staff so you need to know how to lead your team. Your creativity will be required to surprise and delight your guests with your dishes.
- Make sure the quality of the prepared food is consistently at a high level.
- Prepare food in a timely manner.
- Have a good knowledge of the menu and the recipes.
- Keeping the workplace organized and clean.
- Readiness to work at special events.
What do we offer?
- Chef job opportunity in the Netherlands with excellent conditions.
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 14 - 15 euros gross /hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned.
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Independent cook
- Leadership skills
- Excellent time management abilities
- Good level of English
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.