About the job Waiter (Frisian Islands)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in The Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
We collaborate with a large network of hotels, restaurants, and establishments in The Netherlands that are looking for experienced people to work as waiters/waitresses.
Location of the vacancy: Frisian Islands (Schiermonnikoog, Ameland, Terschelling, Vlieland, and Texel).
You will develop your service customers skills working in one of the five world heritage islands in the Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
As a waiter/ waitress, you will work independently and exhibit sound expertise with the tray, indispensable for fast and agile customer service. You display high professional competence and focus on service quality.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have extensive experience with the use of the tray, accustomed to carrying weight during a working day moving all kinds of drinks, glasses, beer mugs, plates, etc.
- Encourage customer service, welcome, and attention.
- Are close and kind.
- Are consistent and persevering.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Are self-sufficient and responsible.
What do you get?
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Salary from 12,12 euros gross per hour ( + 21 years old). 2.000 euros gross per month.
- Weekly salary payments.
- Accommodation in a sharing housing is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost, around 55 - 65 per week. Always close to the workplace.
- Minimum 2 meals are included in your work hours.
- Workweeks are an average of min. 35 and max. 60 hours (high season is always more than 40 hours per week).
- The working schedule will be provided by the restaurant/hotel.
- Subsidized Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 per week.
- On the island you can rent a bicycle relatively cheaply or the establishment can provide you with one.
- Boat ticket: Paid by Job Adventures partners in the Netherlands.
- 8 % holiday allowance.
- Help and assistance in Spanish throughout the process: communication, interviews, and information.
- A hostel´s night paid for us in Groningen. The following day our colleagues will stay with you to manage your BSN number at the city hall.
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
- Experience as a waiter for at least more than 1 year.
- 1-year course/diploma.
- It is vital that you have fluent English, a minimum B2 level.
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.