About the job Dishwasher (Multiple destinations in The Netherlands)
Introduction & details about the job:
Job Adventure, the Barcelona-based recruitment organization, has joined forces with one of the large temporary employment agencies in The Netherlands to bring job opportunities to adventurous people who want and have the necessary documentation to work in Europe.
Location of the vacancy: Multiple locations
Cities near Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Arnhem, Utrecht, Breda, Goes... ¡We have different destinations for you!
Your main functions will be:
As a dishwasher, you will be responsible for keeping the kitchen clean and tidy, and the crockery ready to serve impeccably clean dishes to the customers.
- Collect used cooking equipment from the dining room and kitchen areas.
- Loading and unloading dishwashers.
- Storing clean dishes, glasses, and equipment properly.
- Ensure that clean dishes, glasses, and utensils are always in sufficient supply.
- Keep cleaning products in stock.
- Sanitize the kitchen area.
Who you are:
- Experience as a dishwasher.
- Ability to follow instructions and assist in various tasks.
- Ability to manage time.
- Attention to detail and hygiene standards.
- Have at least a B1 English level
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to grow within one of the most successful hospitality businesses in the Netherlands.
- Contract through Dutch collective agreement.
- Full-time work (35- 38 h/week contract + possibility to work extra hours).
- Hourly rate 11,75 euros gross/hour.
- Accommodation is organized by the hotel, restaurant, or establishment at a low cost: From 75 to 91 euros per week (it depends on the place). Own or shared a room in a shared house.
- Subsidised Health Insurance: this legal requirement will be organized for you by our partners at the reduced rate of 33,50 euros per week.
- 10 % holiday allowance returned
- Management of your BSN number once in the Netherlands
- Important note: You will be responsible for the airfare!
Disclaimer: Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor non-EU citizens at this stage.