About the job National Sales Manager – Tomato Processing
Industry: Food Manufacturing Company
Gross Salary: Very Competitive.
Job Purpose: Driving distribution depth and perfect execution in the trade. You will also be responsible for achieving overall sales objectives for the organization.
Our the client is a food manufacturing company; processing and distributing tomato finished products such as tomato paste, sources and ketchup.
Key Responsibilities of the National Sales Manager
· Develop and implement an efficient route to market strategies.
· Cascade the trade strategies to both the sales and marketing team.
· Drive execution of the identified strategies and actions through the relevant team.
· Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets for sales and payments.
· Develop the Trade Marketing strategy for General Trade and cascade the same to the sales team.
· Provide strategy, focus and solutions on listing and placement of products through updating the team on the performance.
· Develop, execute and perform programs created to enhance store and trade presence plus ultimate off-take.
· Conducting weekly & monthly performance review of your indirect reports. Follow up on agreed actions to ensure full execution within set timelines.
· Drive performance management on the key performance indicators including sales revenue, sales volume and product availability.
· Oversee and deliver successful product launches, product placements and activations as and when required.
· Optimize primary and secondary sales through delivering the right merchandise specific to all the verticals as in distributors, retailers and wholesalers to deliver targets.
· Evaluate market trends, gather competitor information and identify trends that affect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability for decision making.
Qualifications of the National Sales Manager
· Higher Diploma/Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an FMCG Sales management role, in a similar company.
· Proven track record, sales strategies and implementation with an excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of the role, market and the changing environment.
· Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization’s strategy and project implementation
· Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.