About the job Finance Manager
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Client: A company in Horticulture Export Business
Gross Salary: Negotiable based on Experience.
Job Purpose: You should have a deep commercial awareness, strong numeracy skills, and a keen interest in the growth, efficiency and profitability of the organization. You must have an outstanding communication and report writing skills with superb technical ability and fantastic negotiation skills.
Our client is in export business, exporting various fruits, vegetable, and flowers to Europe and the Middle East Markets.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager Job
· Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
· Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
· Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
· Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
· Achieve the proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
· Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
· Prudently make investments in assets that maximize returns.
· Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
· Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
· Evaluate financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
· Understand and calculate risks involved in the financial activities of the organization
Qualifications of the Finance Manager Job
· Degree in Finance/Accounting or related (essential)
· Certified Public Accountant CPA (K)
· At least 5 years of work experience as a Finance Manager
· Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
· Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent report-writing and communication skills
· Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial planning software
· Candidates within the age of 40 - 45years encouraged to apply