About the job Full Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a Software Developer to develop innovative applications. You will be joining a team of Developers, Solution Architects, and Business Systems Analysts that are making transformative changes throughout the Americas region. You would be reporting to one of our Software Development Managers.
You will work on a team that is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the internally used business applications and services for Distributor Management used within the region. This team has a lot of interaction with the other development teams due to the shared services they are responsible for.
- Work with business application owners to develop business requirements and to design, develop, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Think strategically, recommending opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation. Then working with America’s technical leadership (EA, integration) to realize them.
- Set a high-level vision for the business applications that are within their span of responsibility.
- Translate project specifications into detailed technical specifications.
- Provide technical leadership for large complex projects including both internal and contract resources.
Here’s your stack:
- Rest API Gateway
- Jira and Confluence
- 4-6 years of Software Development, Software Engineering, Coding, or Programming experience with Java and Spring
- Experience with SQL
- Good to have Exposure to AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with APIs preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Only Candidates from outside of 30 miles radius from Ada, Michigan will be considered for this position.
Benefits package includes: Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts.