Job Openings Partner Alliance Manager
About the job Partner Alliance ManagerThe Partner Alliance Manager understands how end-clients use products through our Partners and represent the "Voice of the Partner". They develop and manage partner alliances that also align with our strategic priorities, they collaborate across the organization in developing the concept, addressing a technical solution, identifying a sales/marketing approach, and ultimately building a compelling value proposition with the partner at the benefit of our mutual clients/customers. They lead conversations with business heads and negotiations with existing or new potential partners, bringing Partners closer and facilitate revenue improvements for both organizations.
What You'll Do
- Assigned to manage key partners and ensuring strong collaboration and support to ensure a strong alliance.
- Engage and secure strategic alliances and partnerships to bridge a gap in our internal capabilities, address a client need, and/or respond to new and promising opportunities through innovation
- Identify and build relationships in the industry to influence a broad base of support of services
- Draft business case and partnership plan
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop strategy, construct partner proposals, and deliver partnership pitches
- Prepare and give partnership profile reviews to the senior management team
- Manage conversations and negotiations, in conjunction with other business heads
- Lead partner development lifecycle from initial engagement through onboarding (requires a high level of internal collaboration, e.g. sales, legal, marketing, dev, etc.)
- Monitor and measure existing relationships to determine continued value or future growth opportunities
- Identify sales lead opportunities, or incentive programs with partners, for new services or clients
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors, and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience