About the job Voice & Data VOIP TECHNICIAN
We are currently looking for a field technician to install and service hosted and on-site PBX clients.
MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Install onsite and hosted PBX solutions.
· Troubleshoot faults.
· Resolve technical tickets within agreed turn-around-times.
· Attend technical call outs.
· Manage customer expectations throughout troubleshooting process.
Desired Experience and Job Requirements
· Experience installing Yealink and Yeastar hardware (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
· Ability to install on-site VOIP PBX (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
· Experience registering SIP trunks and configuring calls flows on hosted PBX software.
· Familiar with CAT5 cabling, trunking, mounting cabinets, and relevant tools.
· Valid Code 8 Drivers license.
· Relevant qualifications will be advantageous.