Job Openings Supervisor (Warehousing)
About the job Supervisor (Warehousing)
Receiving, coordination, and picking of Goods to required procedures in order to timeously supply production with all necessary material
- Responsible for the receiving of goods delivered as per SOP
- Ensure the correct flow of goods and that all procedures are adhered to until the goods are released into the Warehouse
- Responsible for ensuring components for the following day are checked and sent up
- Issue and return components sent to production
- Management and coordination of direct reports including all HR related topics
- Check on absenteeism and controls subordinate time keeping.
- Checking cycle counts and investigation discrepancies
- Compiling of month end reports
- Reconciling department monthly expense report
- Ensuring compliance in GMP, inventory and SOPs for storage and picking of requisition in CS stores
- Responsible for accurate inventory control and correct GMP compliant storage of all stock in CP and CS stores
- Responsible for all SAP transactions in CP and CS Warehouses
- Adherence to all GMP requirements
- Maintain good housekeeping in area of responsibility
- Liaise with Procurement department and plan delivery schedule.
- Responsible for good housekeeping in area of responsibility
- From time to time carry out other jobs within the department / factory, which are consistent with the grade, qualification and training of the incumbent
- Minimum grade 12, Computer literate, forklift drivers license essential.
- Logistics Diploma preferred.
- SAP Proficiency
- Understand the aseptic manufacturing process
- Understand the role of Quality Control within the Warehouse
2-3 years experience in a supervisor capacity