Job Openings Senior Debtors Clerk
About the job Senior Debtors Clerk
- Receipt payments timeously, verifying validity of receipt and allocating to correct debtors to ensure an accurate daily age analysis
- Receipting payments accurately to ensure age analysis reflects the necessary disputes
- Identify which accounts are overdue and contact customers owing money in a professional and polite manner
- Report back to management any concerns pertaining to any debtors
- Make follow-up calls in a professional and polite manner
- Prepare credit applications and ensure all paperwork is complete and submitted for authorization timeously
- Perform credit checks on new customer credit applications
- Update customer license renewals annually and report to management any licenses that have not been renewed
- Liaise with attorneys customers who have been handed over
- Have numeric and organisation skills.
- Have critical thinking skills
- Have good communication skills.
- Be client and result orientation.
- Have good analytical and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Handle pressure
- Meeting all deadlines
We will require at least two working references