About the job Operation Manager (Telecom Industry)
Our Client has designed & developed an advanced 4G LTE & 5G router that would assure 99.5% uptime and provide a committed bandwidth for any application. Advantage has also partnered with a leading SIM card manufacturer, who has designed a special SIM card that can connect to two different networks using a single module along with bandwidth aggregation, thus providing higher bandwidth and uptime assurance. Advantage has developed a wide product range to meet WWAN needs of any enterprise.
They are seeking an experienced Operation Manager for major Cities Delhi, mumbai, Bangalore, Kerala, Rajasthan, Bihar, Gujarat and various cities to oversee the implementation and rollout of telecom projects. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of project management principles and strong leadership skills to manage a team of professionals. As an Operation Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Collect purchase orders from LHO for sites to be implemented.
- Prepare project plan with SBI Chief Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Coordinate with Implementation partner, SBI MS vendor, and Cash management services vendor for smooth rollout.
- Collect documents from the Implementation partner and get sign-off from SBI channel manager.
- Submit invoices of Railtel for payment collection.
- Ensure all necessary documents are submitted for payment collection.
- Become a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for SBI LHO for technical assistance and query resolution.
- Coordinate with NOC for router configuration during rollout.
- Coordinate with SME and PM for ticket resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience as an Operation Manager in the telecom industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Good understanding of telecom networks and technologies.