Job Openings Pega Developer
About the job Pega Developer
- Preferred Pega certifications: CSA and/or CSSA
- Hands-on experience on Pega 7.x and 8.x
- Experience or knowledge on Pega strategic frameworks like CS/CPM and SD
- Good understanding of Pega LayerCake, Rule resolution, Inheritance and Dynamic Class
- Hands-on experience in Pega User Interface, HTML 5, Section rules
- Extensive understanding and experience in Pega DataPages.
- Experience in designing and developing flows with Pega case management.
- Knowledge of Multi-tenancy is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Integration engine and Connect rules
- Experience in consuming REST, SOAP APIs, and also extending Pega workflows as APIs
- Experience in other rule types like Flow Action, SLA, correspondence, Data transformation
- rules, PRPC Security, Single-Sign on, Listeners
- Experience in developing reports at multi-level with knowledge of BIX framework.
- Knowledge of Pega Custom rule type and implementation.
- Experience in analyzing Pega logs and Pega alerts logs with the ability to use PAL, Log
- Experience in using Pega Admin studio to manage requestors, agents.
- Good understanding of Pega best practices.
- Understanding of Jenkins CI/CD or Pega CI/CD
- Self-sufficient, quickly adaptable under multi-tenant architecture and design