Job Openings Business Development Executive
About the job Business Development Executive
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The role involves managing and growing the Dell business in all market segments in KSA
- Core responsibility would involve creating and identifying new business opportunities on Dell offerings in assigned territories in KSA
- Orchestrating Sales, Deployment and Revenue Attainment. Connect with partner resources to grow, drive revenue with strategic wins and ensure successful deployment with high customer satisfaction
- The primary responsibility is to ensure attainment of revenue and associated targets
- Identify & generate net new opportunities and create account base for various technologies under the portfolio of CWI Dell division
- Identification and qualification of product fitment/solutions across opportunities generated
- Drive effective account planning for new customer base and ensure that plans are aligned to both revenue and strategic outcomes for business
- Drive customer and partner satisfaction through understanding customer needs, providing responsive service to customer issues, integrating partners into the sales process, and building relationships with key customer contacts
- Disciplined, Independent and Structured in sales approach
- Generate and develop new accounts through account acquisition/account management, track account billing, ensure account profitability, customer satisfaction & continuous new business growth
- Maintain full lifecycle of sales process from prospecting to closure
- Take accountability and liaison with delivery Partners, project ownership and taking accountability of delivery by co-ordinating with the delivery team/partners
- Collaborate with internal accounts department and ensure Invoices are delivered on time and working with customer accounts department to ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Identify, plan, and implement reaction to competitive activity as identified through relationships with customers and partners
- Managing relationships with senior decision makers inside customer accounts, managing revenue and growth objectives taking accountability for customer and partner satisfaction
- Should be able to understand customers business needs and be able to articulate the same to the internal team and extended team through delivery partners
- Should have strong interest and passion in innovative technology sales, with a passion to learn new concepts and upcoming technologies in the HCI space.
- Undertake learning and Sales/Pre-Sales Certifications on relevant technologies.
- Adaptable to multicultural environments with problem solving skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Minimum 10 years of Technology Sales experience in a System Integration companies, with high level of articulation and presentation skills mandatory
- Extensive client network in the local market, ability to open doors with new customers and willingness for work related travel across the country.
- Specialized knowledge and skills in Dell products, HCI technologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Masters Degree in Business is desirable.
- Relevant Technology Certifications especially in Dell.
Riyadh and Al Khobar