Job Openings HCM functional Consultant
About the job HCM functional Consultant
- Gather and analyze client requirements and configure the HCM software system to meet those requirements.
- Conduct workshops with clients to gather requirements, provide guidance and training on HCM systems.
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as functional specifications, test cases, and user manuals.
- Work with project managers, developers and other stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Conduct testing and troubleshoot any issues related to HCM systems.
- Provide support to clients post-implementation and resolve any issues or questions they may have.
- Stay current with the latest trends and developments in HCM software systems and share knowledge with team members.
- Attend meetings with clients to review project status and discuss any concerns or issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- 4-5+ years of experience in HCM software systems implementation and configuration.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and workflows.
- Experience with at least one HCM software system, such as SAP, Oracle, or Workday.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with clients and team members.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong presentation and training skills.