About the job Marketing Manager - Web3/Crypto | Japan
Marketing Manager - Web3 | Japan
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager - Web3 to join our team. As the Marketing Manager - Web3, you are someone who is smart and adaptable, commercial minded, who has good understanding of the Japanese market.
You will be working on Content, SEO, influencer partnerships, etc. You must have Crypto/Blockchain experience, and speak Japanese OR have an amazing track record of doing the same thing if you aren't fluent in Japanese. You will manage a team of Editor/s to support you.
We own and operate a network of over 50 leading crypto sites covering news, market analysis, product reviews, product rankings and general blockchain education. They each have multiple revenue streams in various verticals, and have very well established structures and teams operating them - however new to market crypto/blockchain products are a key area of interest, and hence would like a Head of Marketing dedicated to marketing them. You'd be working in partnership with the aforementioned teams (as well as building your own), and as well as having our network of sites to work with, you'll have any/all other avenues of marketing to utilise (ie SEO, paid ads, off site PR, social media, discord, reddit, telegram etc). This role would not be overseeing our websites, it is a dedicated role to overseeing the strategy (and healthy budgets) allocated purely to marketing new blockchain products.
- Develop and manage marketing (SEO/Content/Influence etc.) in the crypto/blockchain/web3 space for the Japanese market.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and insights that will inform marketing strategies.
- Create compelling marketing content and build brand awareness.
- Manage and oversee SEO, content and influencer campaigns to ensure optimal results.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with industry influencers, partners, and media outlets to generate exposure
- Monitor and analyse marketing performance metrics to track progress and adjust strategies as needed.
- Build and lead a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance and support to help them achieve our collective goals.
- BI Reporting
- Proven track record of success in marketing for cryptocurrency/blockchain products.
- Has experience running a site, or been Marketing / Content Manager
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, Content, Influencer and even PPC.
Ability to create and implement effective marketing campaigns that achieve measurable results.
- Measurable experience of crypto social media marketing and community building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and influencers.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
"Whats in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, the firm was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Our Culture is:
Diverse and Inclusive
Committed to continuous learning and development
️Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
Celebrate our success and learning from failures
Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.