About the job Senior Front End Developer
Senior Front End Developer
London & Brighton | Remote with work from office days
We have partnered with an exciting and fast-growing Fintech company committed to the innovation community. They are paving a new path for the private asset market, where entrepreneurs are supported and investors have the data they need to invest in game-changing companies. Their sophisticated platform gives startups, investors and venture capitalists the information and tools they need to make the right decisions. The ultimate ambition is to empower anyone to trade shares in pre-listed businesses.
They are looking for experienced senior and mid-level web front end developers to join the growing team of software engineers building a platform for the private asset market. They encourage an open and collaborative working environment. They will help you to learn and understand the complex world of venture capital and early-stage startup investments.
The platform is built using a microservices architecture using Azure Kubernetes Service, .Net core, CosmosDB and Azure SQL on the backend. The web application is built with Angular 13.
The development team is spread across offices in Brighton and London, and we encourage a hybrid working environment with some office based time for discovery and collaboration and home working when you need to work uninterrupted.
What you will do:
- You will be working on all aspects of development using the latest cloud technology in a small agile team.
- They expect you to make a difference to the way we do things.
- Development of components using Angular 13
- Designing and building animations between components
- Help in the design of workflow to make the user experience outstanding
- Advising on lifecycle management of the apps, APIs and website.
- Testing front end components
- Code reviews (advise other engineers on improvements to code)
Who you are:
- Real enthusiasm for working at a scale up and bringing your knowledge and experience to impact on how we develop the platform.
- Have knowledge on how to structure front end design and create component code.
- Experience of building complex applications using Angular, React or similar
- Experience working with cross-functional Agile teams
- Understanding of REST API
- Experience with state management
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS on both desktop and mobile
- Test automation
- Experience building high volume public facing websites and technical SEO beneficial
Offer and Benefits:
- A rare opportunity to join a Fintech scaleup that intends to disrupt the $7.5trn private asset market
- 25 Days Paid holiday + Moving day and Wedding day
- £50 per month to be used on anything you wish Coffee subscription, Gym membership, Professional development, Meditation classes or even your Spotify subscription!
- Option to own shares at an early stage through our EMI Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental cover for all employees
- Regular team drinks
- Hybrid working model
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online learning platform
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave
They embrace diversity in all its forms and foster an inclusive workspace so everyone can do their best work. They are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, veteran, neurodiversity or disability status.