About the job Senior Arts Business Development Manager | Web 3
Senior Arts Business Development Manager | Web 3
The Role: Senior Adoption Manager - Arts Vertical
Location: London, Hybrid
Industry: Arts | Blockchain | Tech
Salary Range: Industry leading base, (crypto tokens), commissions, and great benefits
The blockchain R&D and Entrepreneur Hub based in London, UK. Our objective is to further develop and catalyse unique opportunities for the ecosystem, both on and off-chain. We are building a business development and adoption team to lead the global promotion of the blockchain, a leading layer 1 protocol launched in 2018. The ambition of TriliTech is to be a centre of excellence in everything we do and are hence looking to scale the team with the best of the best people in their respective fields.
The Senior Adoption Manager for the Arts vertical will be responsible for the vertical's global growth for a top tier blockchain protocol. This is a business development role which serves to accelerate the adoption of the blockchain, and foster both strategic partnerships and integration opportunities. The organisation and other devoted entities have achieved several large, high-profile partnerships. The future of new relationships requires an outward-facing business development lead to implement the Art Vertical strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work closely with senior leads within the Arts vertical to create a plan of action for lead sourcing and use-case proposals. They will report to the Head of Art and will be responsible for managing junior team members, and aligning with regional BD teams across various global entities.
- Source - identify high-value partnership opportunities (inbound and outbound, web2 & web3) to bring to the ecosystem
- Strategise - work with the Head of Art to adapt grant / investment / integration and sponsorship evaluation frameworks to circumstantial and environmental changes to constantly highlight the most relevant partnerships and adoption goals
- Programme - lend to the production framework and engagement strategy with quarterly insights to leadership
- Evaluate - build upon business models, and prepare investment recommendations highlighting opportunities and risks
- Negotiate - work with potential partners to find a positive way forward for all stakeholders, maximising the value to the ecosystem
- Execute - take ownership of the project, working cross-functionally to ensure the partnership is successful
- Market/Promote - work with marketing leads to drive marketing opportunities and scale BD concepts
- Manage high-level accounts and partnerships alongside leadership and other teams as necessary
- Represent the ecosystem at Web3 Art NFT events in the region and meet with leads and potential partners
Please note, this role will require some travel to represent the ecosystem and close necessary deals.
- Passion for Arts with a thorough understanding of the industry
- Experience working in BD or sales in an arts and culture environment
- Successful track record of end-to-end deals and/or projects and sales
- Passionate self-starter with a high level of initiative, ownership, urgency, and a willingness to learn
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, while remaining focused on project goals
- Proficient in spoken and written English (ideally proficient in other European languages as well)
Although previous experience in web3 / blockchain technology is not required, a genuine interest in this area is essential.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Drive and creativity to find and engage top level partners
- Understanding of the Arts vertical to select high potential partners
- Communication skills to invite buy-in from leadership and the Arts vertical team
- Ability to be agile and pivot quickly based on new requirements and competition
- Determination to win and close the deal in an increasingly competitive environment
- Commitment to follow through on the partnership and deliver results as the project management team is built.
- Generous core benefits such as pension / Life assurance / Private Medical
- Competitive base + (crypto token) LTIP Scheme
- Up to £2,700 pa gross contribution towards office travel
- 25 Days holiday + 1 day for your birthday
- Flexible hybrid working policy
- Flexible collection of workplace perks, e.g. free lunches, snacks and drinks etc