About the job Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full Stack Developer
London & Brighton | Remote with work from days
We have partnered with a fast-growing Fintech company committed to the innovation community. They are paving a new path for the private asset market, where entrepreneurs are supported and investors have the data they need to invest in game-changing companies. The sophisticated platform gives startups, investors and venture capitalists the information and tools they need to make the right decisions. Their ultimate ambition is to empower anyone to trade shares in pre-listed businesses.
They are looking for experienced senior and mid-level full stack developers to join the growing team of software engineers building a platform for the private asset market. They encourage an open and collaborative working environment. They will help you to learn and understand the complex world of venture capital and early-stage startup investments.
The platform is built using a microservices architecture using Azure Kubernetes Service, .Net core, CosmosDB and Azure SQL on the backend. The web application is built with Angular 13.
The development team is spread across offices in Brighton and London, and they encourage a hybrid working environment with some office based time for discovery and collaboration, and home working when you need to work uninterrupted.
What you will do:
- You will be working on all aspects of design and development using the latest cloud technology in a small agile team.
- Help with the design of overall architecture of the application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Writing clean, organised code using OOP & SOLID principles.
- Generate innovative solutions to improve the performance and functionality
Who you are:
- Real enthusiasm for working at a scale up and bringing your knowledge and experience to impact on how we develop the platform.
- Cloud Native engineer
- Experience of building microservice based applications.
- Design pattern knowledge(e.g. Event Sourcing, Event Driven, TDD/BDD/DDD)
- Experience working with cross-functional Agile teams
- Knowledge of SQL / No SQL databases
- Understanding and implementation of security.
- In depth knowledge of .Net technologies
Offer and Benefits:
- A rare opportunity to join a Fintech scaleup that intends to disrupt the $7.5trn private asset market
- 25 Days Paid holiday + Moving day and Wedding day
- £50 per month to be used on anything you wish Coffee subscription, Gym membership, Professional development, Meditation classes or even your Spotify subscription!
- Option to own shares at an early stage through our EMI Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental cover for all employees
- Regular team drinks
- Hybrid working model
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online learning platform
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave