About the job Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer
London & Brighton | Remote with work from office days
We have partnered with an exciting and fast-growing Fintech company committed to the innovation community. They are paving a new path for the private asset market, where entrepreneurs are supported and investors have the data they need to invest in game-changing companies. Their sophisticated platform gives startups, investors and venture capitalists the information and tools they need to make the right decisions. They encourage an open, collaborative working environment. The ultimate ambition is to empower anyone to trade shares in pre-listed businesses.
They are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join the growing technology team working on critical new releases and production lifecycles as the product continues to scale. You will be creating and building an agile team to create their mobile application. They will help you to learn and understand the complex world of venture capital and early-stage startup investments. This person will be based in either London or Brighton as we have offices in both locations.
The platform is built using a microservices architecture on Kubernetes using Azure Kubernetes Service, .Net core and Azure SQL on the backend. The web application is built with Angular 13 and d3.js on the front end. They are looking for you to lead the direction of their mobile application.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of our iOS application.
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to create new features and prototypes.
- Work with the business to define and implement solutions to help solve problems for the VC marketplace.
- Build a team and develop the mobile development skills within the tech team.
- Create prototypes and components to encourage code re-use throughout the application.
- Ship and iterate quickly to improve the platform based on user feedback.
- Decide on standard tools and technologies and help define what great looks like for mobile developers.
Who you are:
- Extensive experience and passion for building applications for iOS devices.
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on at least one application in the App Store
- A team player who can get the best out of others.
- Someone who enjoys learning and applying new knowledge to solving problems.
- Highly driven, enterprising
- Comfortable working in a new, small team that is rapidly growing happy with ambiguity, iterating quickly and things changing on a daily basis
- Fluent English
- Experienced with SwiftUI (ideally on a live app)
- Understanding of Swift 5.5 concurrency model (async/await)
- Awareness of functional design patterns such as TCA/redux
- Experience with Combine a bonus
- Commitment to writing fully tested code
- Understanding of software development principles & best-practices
Offer and Benefits:
- A rare opportunity to join a Fintech scaleup that intends to disrupt the $7.5trn private asset market
- 25 Days Paid holiday + Moving day and Wedding day
- £50 per month to be used on anything you wish Coffee subscription, Gym membership, Professional development, Meditation classes or even your Spotify subscription!
- Option to own shares at an early stage through our EMI Scheme
- Private Medical & Dental cover for all employees
- Regular team drinks
- Hybrid working model
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Online learning platform
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave