About the job SEO Director / COO - Crypto Website | Netherlands
Finixio is a Proudly Remote First group
Finixio is at an exciting stage in it's rapid growth. We have currently brought in some leading c-suite executives that have already made a positive impacted, producing results.
This role will bring high standards of performance, setting
OKR/KPI's for key stakeholders to get the best out of their teams.
Best-in-class practices and positive working culture.
The SEO Director/COO of our Dutch crypto website oversees the website and ensures the website growth and continuous development. The SEO Director/COO is responsible for managing and overseeing not only the commercial part of the websites, but also ensuring high-quality content within all niches.
- Oversee our Dutch Crypto sites different geos
- Creating and executing the long-term strategy for the finance websites for both SEO, Content and Commercial
- Continuously, with Product Department, improve and evolve the websites
- Build a sustainable team around the websites including; SEO/Content/News/Marketing etc. within Crypto, Business, Finance and Technology verticals
- Take ownership of our Dutch Crypto websites KPIs and P&L.
- Create and manage content strategy, ensuring were prioritizing and producing the right content for each vertical and market, both informational, commercial and news production for each vertical.
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing traffic and commercial performance to make strategy adjustments where necessary and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Creating and tracking of the off-page strategy for the websites, both organically and paid off-page links
- Ensuring the websites meets the highest standards of technical SEO hygiene
- Creation of strategy and management of display advertising campaigns, social media, Youtube, and newsletters.
- Recruitment and management of an SEO and content team
- Conducting performance reviews of the team members
- Assisting the recruitment team in the creation of job descriptions, applicant tasks/tests, and interviews for job openings
Staying up to date about the latest relevant developments within relevant verticals
"Whats in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
Diverse and Inclusive
Committed to continuous learning and development
️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
Celebrate our success and learning from failures
Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.