About the job Motion Designer
We have partnered up with an leading F1 Company. For many fans of Formula One, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern F1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved.
From the pit crew searching for the ultimate repeatable pit stop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists. Much of their success is thanks to the diversity of thought and spectrum of skill sets held within the team, our ability to recognise unique contributions from individual team members is just a part of why they love what we do.
They have a new exciting opportunity to join as a Motion Designer to support the Head of Brand Design and the wider marketing team. In this position you will have to manage all graphic design and art working jobs for the Marketing Team from ideation to completion ensuring all deadlines are met and delivered to the highest quality.
The Successful Motion Designer will work closely with the Head of Brand to ensure brand consistency and cutting-edge graphic design solutions through the whole business. This also includes working alongside the New Business Team to deliver partnership proposals of the highest standard, as well as working wit4h their agency DDI to ensure all the Team branding is present and correct.
As a Motion Designer at Red Bull Racing, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation etc)
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- The creation of animation storyboards
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
Not only is this a fantastic role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as their bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, workplace nursery, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, food allowance, cycle to work scheme plus much more....