About the job SEO Recruiter
Proudly Remote First global organisation
Are you a passionate Talent Acquisition Partner looking to join a dynamic & forward-thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Do you have a strong background in sourcing hard-to-reach candidates, and are passionate about bringing the best of the best to your clients/stakeholders?
If so, this could be for you!
We are on a very steep trajectory of growth at the moment and recruitment is extremely important. Without great people - we wouldn't have a business. This is where you come in.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Partner will suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same.
You will provide the support where we need to help grow our business. You will ensure our recruitment processes are followed, guaranteeing a smooth and enjoyable candidate journey.
We have grown from 50 to 350 people in the last two years and are looking to welcome a Talent Acquisition Partner who has experience hiring across a broad spectrum of roles with a focus on high-volume recruitment.
- You will be working on Search Engine Optimisation related role
- Liaising with stakeholders to assess team needs and manage recruitment processes
- Publishing, writing, editing and proof-reading job adverts
- Full management of jobs allocated to you; from understanding the role from the hiring manager to interviewing and aiding in decision making
- CV screening applicants, arranging and conducting video interviews, arranging, interviews with our hiring managers and gathering candidate references
- Collaborate with the team and work toward making the hiring process more effective & quicker
- Responsible for candidate experience and communicating with our candidates at each stage of the process - through our ATS (TeamTailor) ensuring a strong focus on the entire candidate experience
- Constant evaluation of how we attract talent as well as monitoring competitors and keeping an ear to the ground
- Provide weekly updates to the Talent Manager/Head of Recruitment on the recruitment pipeline
- Previous experience in a recruiting role, either in-house or agency side
- Direct experience in the Marketing industry (specifically SEO) will be a huge advantage
- You love what you do and are excited at the idea of joining a fast-growing company
- Knowledge of all types of job boards and recruitment methods - indeed, LinkedIn etc. With a particular focus on direct sourcing and outreach on LinkedIn
- Sales, analytical and negotiation skills
- You are highly organised with great communication skills
"Whats in it for me" we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the "beginning"
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ️Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ️33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, the firm was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Our Culture is:
Diverse and Inclusive
Committed to continuous learning and development
️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
Celebrate our success and learning from failures
Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!