About the job Senior Brand and Campaign Manager | Sports
About the job
The company is looking for a Senior Brand and Campaign Manager to join their outstanding Marketing team. This senior role within the Marketing team will be responsible for brining to life the overall brand and campaign strategy for the company. You will own their brand positioning and identity and will have a thorough understanding of what delights their existing and potential fans, packaging this up into brilliant strategic campaign briefs.
Within this Senior Brand and Campaign Manager role, you will be building, developing and communicating a disruptive and highly relevant brand, you will ensure clear articulation of their teams brand positioning, bringing this to life across the business and guiding how the company articulate and differentiate ourselves from the competition through various marketing channels and fan touch points.
To be considered for this Senior Brand and Campaign Manager role, you will need:
- Extensive hands-on experience (agency or in-house) of enhancing brands into the most recognisable and admired brands in their sectors
- A proven track record of developing and managing brand strategy to drive change for successful brand and customer centric organisations
- The ability to build campaigns from conceptualisation to delivery, ideally in a commercial digital subscription business
- To be able to work collaboratively and efficiently with internal stakeholders and external creative and media agencies, delivering coherent and exciting briefs aligned to the teams goals
- Ideally to have some kind of knowledge, affinity or experience in the fast-moving commercial environment of sports or sports industry
Not only is this a fantastic Senior Brand and Campaign Manager role, it is also a fantastic team to work for. A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as bonus, health care, company contributed pension, on site gym, free food, cycle to work scheme and much more.
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.