About the job Data Scientist
We are looking to hire Data Scientists, from highly motivated and highly talented Junior to professionals to help us analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
In this role, you are expected to be highly analytical, a problem-solver, has a passion for analysis, math, statistics, machine learning, and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering, Data Science or any related field
- At least two (2) years of experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Understanding and experience with AI, machine learning, and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL, Python; familiarity with Scala, Java, or C++ is an advantage
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Tableau and big data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark
- Familiarity with data management tools and data visualization tools
- Ability to visualize, present, and communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- With excellent communication and technical writing skills
- Strong math skills (statistics, algebra) and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong analytical skills with business acumen
- Solid organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with team members from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify valuable data sources and automate data collection processes
- Undertake pre-process of structured and unstructured data
- Verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Do ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Data Privacy Consent
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing JWay Group to: a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom JWay Group or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with JWay Group or its clients; and b) retain your personal data for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).